Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Diabetes Clinic.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Sleep Lab.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Aquatic Center.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Accredited by AOA.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Sign on bonus.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Paid malpractice.
- Home Health Services.
- Potential for CME.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Nemo fair.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.