Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Sign on bonus.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Nemo fair.
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Accredited by AOA.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Aquatic Center.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Paid malpractice.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Potential for CME.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Home Health Services.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Sleep Lab.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.