Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Potential for CME.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Aquatic Center.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Accredited by AOA.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Sleep Lab.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Home Health Services.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Nemo fair.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Sign on bonus.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Four distinct seasons!
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Paid malpractice.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.