Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Home Health Services.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Paid malpractice.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Accredited by AOA.
- Potential for CME.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Nemo fair.
- Aquatic Center.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Sign on bonus.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Sleep Lab.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.