Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Paid malpractice.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Aquatic Center.
- Sign on bonus.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Potential for CME.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Home Health Services.
- Sleep Lab.
- Nemo fair.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Accredited by AOA.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.