Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Accredited by AOA.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Home of Truman State University!
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Potential for CME.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Home Health Services.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Aquatic Center.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Sign on bonus.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Paid malpractice.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Nemo fair.
- Sleep Lab.
- Diabetes Clinic.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.