Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Sleep Lab.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Paid malpractice.
- Accredited by AOA.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Aquatic Center.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Nemo fair.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Sign on bonus.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Potential for CME.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Home Health Services.
- Diabetes Clinic.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.