Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Home Health Services.
- Aquatic Center.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Accredited by AOA.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- Paid malpractice.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Sign on bonus.
- Potential for CME.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Nemo fair.
- Sleep Lab.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.