Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Accredited by AOA.
- Home Health Services.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Potential for CME.
- Nemo fair.
- Sign on bonus.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Sleep Lab.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Paid malpractice.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Home of Truman State University!
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Aquatic Center.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.