Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Accredited by AOA.
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Nemo fair.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Home Health Services.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Sign on bonus.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- 18-hole golf course!
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Paid malpractice.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Potential for CME.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Four distinct seasons!
- Aquatic Center.
- Sleep Lab.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.