Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Home Health Services.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Paid malpractice.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Sign on bonus.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Potential for CME.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- Accredited by AOA.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Nemo fair.
- Sleep Lab.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Aquatic Center.
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Diabetes Clinic.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.