Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Potential for CME.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Accredited by AOA.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Home of Truman State University!
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Nemo fair.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Paid malpractice.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Aquatic Center.
- 18-hole golf course!
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Home Health Services.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Sign on bonus.
- Sleep Lab.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.