Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Aquatic Center.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Nemo fair.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Home of Truman State University!
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Home Health Services.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Accredited by AOA.
- Potential for CME.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Paid malpractice.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Sign on bonus.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- Sleep Lab.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.