Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Paid malpractice.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Potential for CME.
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Nemo fair.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Sleep Lab.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Home of Truman State University!
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Sign on bonus.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- Aquatic Center.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Accredited by AOA.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Home Health Services.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- 18-hole golf course!
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.