Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine!
- Sign on bonus.
- Small Town Values-Low crime rates and safe neighborhoods.
- Northern MO - 109-bed acute care teaching hospital.
- August 2006 – Bizjournals.
- Lymphedema Clinic.
- 18-hole golf course!
- Home of Truman State University!
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for Kirksville College of Osteopathic College of Medicine, is offering a highly competitive employment package for a BC/BE Internist to join an already established Hospitalist program.
- MO, Kirksville - Northeast Regional Medical Center.
- Come Join America's Dreamtown!
- Aquatic Center.
- Potential for CME.
- More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties.
- Accredited by AOA.
- Nemo fair.
- Agriculture, Industry, Medicine, and Education.
- Hiking and Biking trails.
- City Amenities-soothing scenery, proximity to metro areas.
- Sleep Lab.
- Four distinct seasons!
- Loan Assistance: Yes.
- Home Health Services.
- Seeking Hospitalist TO Join Established Program IN Kirksville, Missouri.
- Paid malpractice.
- Inpatient and Outpatient surgery.
- Forest Lake – Water sports and fishing!
- Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- 24 four hour emergency care(including a Level III Trauma Center.
- Diabetes Clinic.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Kirksville is also accessible by plane via Kirksvile Regional Airport, or by Amtrak through nearby LaPlata.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Potential monthly stipend to assist with expenses during the remainder of training.
- Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area!
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jan 14.