Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.