Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.