Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.