Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.