Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.