Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.