Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.