Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.