Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.