Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.