Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.