Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Must be comfortable with vented patients.
- 12 hour night shifts, 6 pm-6 am.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Sunday-Saturday).
- ICU procedures are preferred, not required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.