Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This client is looking for coverage with 8-12 hour shifts (Day Rounding or Nighttime Admissions) Day Shifts are Mon-Mon from 7a or 8a for 8 to 12 hours per day.
- The 1st is a 5 day shift (mon-fri) from 2p-10p or midnight and the locums will be doing admissions only.
- This is a well-established hospitalist group so locums physicians will be welcomed into the facility openly from day one.
- The 2nd need is for a 7 day shift Mon-Mon for 8-10 hours per day and they can start whenever, but preferably around 8am and they will be rounding only, no admissions unless they want to pick up some admissions once they are finished rounding.
- Client is only willing to consider internal medicine/hospitalist training physicians with current board certification for this assignment.
- This location is not the typical 7 on / 7 off, but they can be flexible if that is what the locums hospitalist wants.
- Matt Erickson at Locumtenens.
- They have 2 shifts that they need covered that will be 8-10 hrs per day.
- Evening Shifts are 10a-10p or 2a-10p.
- The locums physician will be working with 5+ physicians during day shifts and 2+ on evening shifts.
- Current Client in Southeastern Missouri seeks 2-3 hospitalists on a locums basis for growing hospitalst group Asap.
- Depending on what the locums physician is most interested in covering.
- There are no procedures or ICU rounds required by any of the locums physicians on staff.
- Current patient volumes range rom 15-17 per day and this locations does 100% paper charts.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.