Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a critical care hospital and the Hospitalist will be rounding through the ICU and will have to treat patients there, There are no central lines but there will be other procedures (locums can consult other physicians there if not familiar with the type of procedure).
- They will consider a Family Practice trained physician as long as they have recent hospitalist experience.
- This need will start Asap once credentials are approved.
- Locums physician will be working with 2 full time hospitalists and 2 other locums physicians on assignment.
- Patient volumes are: 15-18ppd at night 35ppn.
- Current client in northwest Missouri seeks (2) Locums Hospitalists.
- Hospitalist must be flexible to working nights rotating with other physicians.
- This client can guarantee at least a 3 month contract for interested physicians.
- If Hospitalist has no license or background issues then temporary privileges can be completed in as little as 3 weeks.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.