Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Provider will use EMR charting and must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- No ICU rounding or procedures are required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- No Procedures required.
- Approximately 12-18 patients per day.
- Night and Day shifts.
- Facility in Missouri is in need of a hospitalist to provide coverage starting in September and continuing until March.
- Great locums work.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.