Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Facility in Missouri is in need of a hospitalist to provide coverage starting in September and continuing until March.
- No ICU rounding or procedures are required.
- Approximately 12-18 patients per day.
- No Procedures required.
- Night and Day shifts.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Provider will use EMR charting and must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- Great locums work.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.