Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Provider will use EMR charting and must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- No ICU rounding or procedures are required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- No Procedures required.
- Great locums work.
- Facility in Missouri is in need of a hospitalist to provide coverage starting in September and continuing until March.
- Approximately 12-18 patients per day.
- Night and Day shifts.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.