Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Night and Day shifts.
- Approximately 12-18 patients per day.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- No Procedures required.
- Provider will use EMR charting and must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- No ICU rounding or procedures are required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Great locums work.
- Facility in Missouri is in need of a hospitalist to provide coverage starting in September and continuing until March.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.