Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Approximately 12-18 patients per day.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- No ICU rounding or procedures are required.
- Facility in Missouri is in need of a hospitalist to provide coverage starting in September and continuing until March.
- Provider will use EMR charting and must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- Night and Day shifts.
- No Procedures required.
- Great locums work.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.