Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- No ICU rounding or procedures are required.
- Approximately 12-18 patients per day.
- No Procedures required.
- Great locums work.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Facility in Missouri is in need of a hospitalist to provide coverage starting in September and continuing until March.
- Night and Day shifts.
- Provider will use EMR charting and must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.