Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Approximately 12-18 patients per day.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Great locums work.
- Facility in Missouri is in need of a hospitalist to provide coverage starting in September and continuing until March.
- No ICU rounding or procedures are required.
- Night and Day shifts.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Provider will use EMR charting and must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- No Procedures required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.