Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- ICU rounding is required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.