Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- ICU rounding is required.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.