Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- ICU rounding is required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.