Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- ICU rounding is required.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.