Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- ICU rounding is required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.