Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- ICU rounding is required.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.