Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- ICU rounding is required.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.