Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- ICU rounding is required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.