Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- ICU rounding is required.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.