Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- ICU rounding is required.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.