Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- ICU rounding is required.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.