Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding is required.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 20-23 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.