Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $230,000.
This permanent job opening (Central) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Hospitalists will be expected to within the city limits for. Excellent salary and full benefits including tail paid malpractice and up to $10k for relocation!
- This position is eligible for full time benefits.
- Near the Lake of the Ozarks, the University of Missouri, 2 hours from St. Louis and Kansas City, and 3 hours from Springfield/Branson.
- Medical Center has an opening for a BE or BC Internist interested in working as both a hospitalist and intensivist.
- This physican would enjoy working 7-8 days per month with a 12 hour in house and a 1:5. (. Shofts can be scheduled to be taken in 3-4 or 7-8 day blocks.
- We are a family oriented community that has the benefits of a larger city without the traffic, pollution, or high cost of living.
- Hospitalists will be expected to be within the city limits as well as participate with 12 general ICU beds.
- Crmc is a 100 acute care bed facility with 12 general ICU beds.
This perm job from American Medical Recruiters was last open on Dec 1.