Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent position (Maryville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Maryville is a picturesque community, conveniently located 1 hour north of Kansas City.
- Schumacher Group and St. Francis Hospital in Maryville, MO have partnered to establish an exciting Inpatient Family Practice program.
- Today, the legacy continues under the umbrella of SSM Health Care.
- Schumacher Group is intent on innovation.
- As a privately-held, physician-driven company, we answer to stakeholders, not stockholders.
- With a current average encounter volume of 10-12, this program has great growth potential.
- We will also provide malpractice insurance with a tail policy on exit.
- The government is progressive and proactive.
- Current schedule includes round plus. We offer two employment models with very competitive compensation packages (including a robust benefit package and incentive plan).
- This unique opportunity will allow Family Practice physicians to care for both the pediatric and adult inpatient population.
- Safe streets, caring neighborhoods, good housing and career opportunities add up to a superb quality of life.
- We're committed to doing the right thing for the patients and hospitals we serve - and for the physicians who work with us.
- We are currently looking for Full Time Inpatient Family Practice physicians to join our practice at St. Francis.
- Every process we develop, every technology we employ, every person we engage, every trend we study - it's all for that moment of interaction between physician and patient.
- St. Francis Hospital & Health Services is a full-service, fully-accredited health care organization whose tradition of providing quality, compassionate medical care to the residents of Northwest Missouri began in 1894 - and has continued for more than 100 years.
- St. Francis Hospital is modern and is undergoing a second major expansion in two years.
- The city-owned 3,000 acre Mozingo Lake, with an 18-hole championship golf course, is the recreation destination of the region.
This perm job from SCP Health was last open on Sep 7.