Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · March 31, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Farmington) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Schumacher Group is a National ER and Hospitalist management company with 17 years of experience and locations throughout the country.
- Anticipated income is in the $220K-240K range.
- Our Hospitalists enjoy a competitive base compensation, plus incentive, plus comprehensive benefits package.
- History buffs can revel in the area's interesting historical sites, including the Missouri Mines and Fort Davidson.
- Come join us for tastings, enjoy a tour of the vineyards or just relax with some delicious food and live music at one of the area's many wineries.
- Hospitalists work a 7 on 7 off block schedule with round plus calls responsibilities and have Nurse Practioner coverage.
- Farmington is a great place to live, work and raise a family, with excellent schools, plenty to do, and a thriving economy.
- Schumacher Group has teamed up with Mineral Area Regional Medical Center to build a quality and successful Hospitalist program in fascinating Farmington, MO.
- Nestled within St. Francois County in beautiful southeast Missouri, Farmington prides itself on a rich and valued heritage, while continuously experiencing residential and economic growth.
- Fascinating Farmington, MO Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Current average encounter volume is 15 per day.
- Conveniently located only one hour from thriving St. Louis and minutes from spectacular St. Joe State Park, this 135 bed hospital offers Hospitalists a work environment focused on quality, professionalism, teamwork, and innovation.
- Did we mention that Farmington is also known as "the City of Tradition and Progress"? This town provides the warmth of a small town, with all the amenities of a larger community.
This perm job from SCP Health was last open on Aug 24.