Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Farmington) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Did we mention that Farmington is also known as "the City of Tradition and Progress"? This town provides the warmth of a small town, with all the amenities of a larger community.
- Schumacher Group has teamed up with Mineral Area Regional Medical Center to build a quality and successful Hospitalist program in fascinating Farmington, MO.
- Come join us for tastings, enjoy a tour of the vineyards or just relax with some delicious food and live music at one of the area's many wineries.
- Anticipated income is in the $220K-240K range.
- Current average encounter volume is 15 per day.
- Schumacher Group is a National ER and Hospitalist management company with 17 years of experience and locations throughout the country.
- Conveniently located only one hour from thriving St. Louis and minutes from spectacular St. Joe State Park, this 135 bed hospital offers Hospitalists a work environment focused on quality, professionalism, teamwork, and innovation.
- Nestled within St. Francois County in beautiful southeast Missouri, Farmington prides itself on a rich and valued heritage, while continuously experiencing residential and economic growth.
- Our Hospitalists enjoy a competitive base compensation, plus incentive, plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Farmington is a great place to live, work and raise a family, with excellent schools, plenty to do, and a thriving economy.
- History buffs can revel in the area's interesting historical sites, including the Missouri Mines and Fort Davidson.
- Hospitalists work a 7 on 7 off block schedule with round plus calls responsibilities and have Nurse Practioner coverage.
- Fascinating Farmington, MO Hospitalist Opportunity.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Aug 24.