Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cape Girardeau - Offers many restaurants and retail shops typically found in much larger cities.
- To treat the ICU patients within the hospitalist program.
- Seeking Full-time Staff Intensivist in Cape Girardeau, MO.
- Must be BC/BE in Critical Care Medicine and BC in Internal Medicine.
- No on.
- 7-days on/7-days off schedule.
- Southeast Hospital.
- Cape Girardeau is rich with history, but you'll find cutting edge medical technology.
- Offering a salary of $300K+ per year, flexible scheduling and "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- It's big enough to offer a wide range of cultural, sports and entertainment options and its close enough to St. Louis and Memphis for your big-city fix.
- Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, Cape Girardeau is the largest city between St. Louis and Memphis.
- Cape Girardeau is also home to Southeast Missouri State University and Southeast Missouri Hospital's College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Recognized as one of Missouri's leading health care providers, Southeast Hospital serves patients throughout Southeast Missouri, Southern Illinois, western Kentucky and northern Arkansas.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 1.