Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recognized as one of Missouri's leading health care providers, Southeast Hospital serves patients throughout Southeast Missouri, Southern Illinois, western Kentucky and northern Arkansas.
- Cape Girardeau is also home to Southeast Missouri State University and Southeast Missouri Hospital's College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Southeast Hospital.
- Cape Girardeau is rich with history, but you'll find cutting edge medical technology.
- Cape Girardeau - Offers many restaurants and retail shops typically found in much larger cities.
- 7-days on/7-days off schedule.
- No on.
- Must be BC/BE in Critical Care Medicine and BC in Internal Medicine.
- Offering a salary of $300K+ per year, flexible scheduling and "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Seeking Full-time Staff Intensivist in Cape Girardeau, MO.
- To treat the ICU patients within the hospitalist program.
- Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, Cape Girardeau is the largest city between St. Louis and Memphis.
- It's big enough to offer a wide range of cultural, sports and entertainment options and its close enough to St. Louis and Memphis for your big-city fix.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 1.