Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- ICU rounding and Acls/BLS required.
- No procedures required.
- Quick client credentialing.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- Usually 8 am-6 pm, depending on case load.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule during the holidays.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician with hospitalist experience.
- Approximately 18-30 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 15.