Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Quick client credentialing.
- No procedures required.
- ICU rounding and Acls/BLS required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician with hospitalist experience.
- Approximately 18-30 patients per day.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule during the holidays.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Usually 8 am-6 pm, depending on case load.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 15.