Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician with hospitalist experience.
- No procedures required.
- Approximately 18-30 patients per day.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Quick client credentialing.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- Usually 8 am-6 pm, depending on case load.
- ICU rounding and Acls/BLS required.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule during the holidays.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 15.