Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Approximately 18-30 patients per day.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule during the holidays.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician with hospitalist experience.
- No procedures required.
- Quick client credentialing.
- Usually 8 am-6 pm, depending on case load.
- ICU rounding and Acls/BLS required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 15.