Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule during the holidays.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Approximately 18-30 patients per day.
- ICU rounding and Acls/BLS required.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- No procedures required.
- Quick client credentialing.
- Usually 8 am-6 pm, depending on case load.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician with hospitalist experience.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 15.