Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician with hospitalist experience.
- Usually 8 am-6 pm, depending on case load.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- No procedures required.
- Quick client credentialing.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule during the holidays.
- ICU rounding and Acls/BLS required.
- Approximately 18-30 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 15.