Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified and have full time availability.
- Ventilation management is required.
- Locum tenens doctor will average 16 to 17 patients per day.
- Full time/part time coverage needs.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel and housing.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- ICU/CCU coverage.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 12.