Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $150,000.
This permanent position (St. Louis Metro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- You will receive: competitive base salary, monthly bonuses based on productiviity and quality, comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement), health, dental, vision, diability, 401k with match and an employee stock purchase plan.
- In return, you will receive professional and financial rewards that are unparalleled in hospitalist medicine.
- The St. Louis metro area is the "Gateway to the West," featuring big city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a small community.
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Hospitalists-Nocturnist who can provide the following: effective leadership to their facilty, commitment to the success of their practice group, the highest quality of care possible to their patients and demonstrated interest in continual learning and improvement.
- The residents of the area enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest-friendly additude.
This perm job from Toberson Group, Inc was last open on May 31.