Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis Metro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The St. Louis metropolitan area has many exceptional public school systems with a very large number of outstanding private schools throughout the area.
- Greater St. Louis boasts myriad recreational opportunities, including more than 100 golf courses, more than.
- 100 parks, and about 200 miles of trails for cycling, running and walking.
- St. Louis has four very distinct seasons with a moderate climate throughout winter months.
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine trained physicians who are interested in supplementing their income and/or seeking to keep their inpatient skills current by working on an as needed basis with our local hospitalist groups.
- As a moonlighter, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation package and fully paid medical malpractice.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest- friendly attitude.
- Temperatures range in the 20's to 30's in winter and 70's to 80's in summer.
- St. Louis, the "Gateway to the West: features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- St. Louis has a robust cultural scene that includes dance and theater, museums, music venues, galleries, and.
- St. Louis' neighborhoods foster connectivity among people that is rare today in large metropolitan areas.
- Real Estate.
- St. Louis Area, MO.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Fine restaurants.
- St. Louis has a remarkably low cost of living for everything it offers, and that includes the price of housing,.
- Develop strong ties to their surroundings.
- Which is below the national average.
This perm job from Toberson Group, Inc was last open on May 31.