Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent position (St. Louis Metro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- In return, you will receive professional and financial rewards that are unparalleled in hospitalist medicine.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Demonstrates interest in continual learning and improvement.
- St. Louis, the "Gateway to the West: features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- St. Louis Area, MO.
- Stated simply, the group provides their physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
- Commitment to the success of their practice group.
- You will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Well established company is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians who can provide the.
- 401 k (with match).
- Effective leadership to their facility.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest- friendly attitude.
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Plus the satisfaction of being part of a company that continues to be a true pioneer in hospital medicine.
- Competitive base salary.
This perm job from Toberson Group, Inc was last open on May 31.