Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent position (St. Louis Metro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Commitment to the success of their practice group.
- Competitive base salary.
- Demonstrates interest in continual learning and improvement.
- Plus the satisfaction of being part of a company that continues to be a true pioneer in hospital medicine.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- St. Louis Area, MO.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Well established company is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians who can provide the.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest- friendly attitude.
- Stated simply, the group provides their physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
- In return, you will receive professional and financial rewards that are unparalleled in hospitalist medicine.
- You will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation and benefits package.
- St. Louis, the "Gateway to the West: features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients.
- 401 k (with match).
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Effective leadership to their facility.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
This perm job from Toberson Group, Inc was last open on May 31.