Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · September 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent position (St. Louis Metro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Demonstrates interest in continual learning and improvement.
- You will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- St. Louis, the "Gateway to the West: features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- 401 k (with match).
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Plus the satisfaction of being part of a company that continues to be a true pioneer in hospital medicine.
- St. Louis Area, MO.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- In return, you will receive professional and financial rewards that are unparalleled in hospitalist medicine.
- Stated simply, the group provides their physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Commitment to the success of their practice group.
- Well established company is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians who can provide the.
- Effective leadership to their facility.
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest- friendly attitude.
- Competitive base salary.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
This perm job from Toberson Group, Inc was last open on May 31.