Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent position (St. Louis Metro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- St. Louis, the "Gateway to the West: features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- Stated simply, the group provides their physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
- Well established company is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians who can provide the.
- 401 k (with match).
- In return, you will receive professional and financial rewards that are unparalleled in hospitalist medicine.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Effective leadership to their facility.
- You will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Demonstrates interest in continual learning and improvement.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Commitment to the success of their practice group.
- Plus the satisfaction of being part of a company that continues to be a true pioneer in hospital medicine.
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest- friendly attitude.
- St. Louis Area, MO.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Competitive base salary.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
This perm job from Toberson Group, Inc was last open on May 31.