Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent position (St. Louis Metro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients.
- Stated simply, the group provides their physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
- You will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Competitive base salary.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- St. Louis Area, MO.
- Plus the satisfaction of being part of a company that continues to be a true pioneer in hospital medicine.
- The residents of St. Louis enjoy enviable lifestyles and maintain a Midwest- friendly attitude.
- Well established company is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians who can provide the.
- In return, you will receive professional and financial rewards that are unparalleled in hospitalist medicine.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Demonstrates interest in continual learning and improvement.
- Commitment to the success of their practice group.
- 401 k (with match).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- St. Louis, the "Gateway to the West: features big-city assets like a broadly talented work force, great cultural and educational institutions, and superb recreational opportunities, along with the convenience, intimacy, and affordability of a smaller community.
- Effective leadership to their facility.
This perm job from Toberson Group, Inc was last open on May 31.