Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · September 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- New residents are welcome.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- No codes.
- EMR: Epic.
- 7a - 7p.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- We place physicians in all states.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- Admits: TBD.
- MD or DO.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.