Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- No codes.
- 7a - 7p.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- Trauma: N/A.
- MD or DO.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- New residents are welcome.
- EMR: Epic.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- We place physicians in all states.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- Admits: TBD.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.