Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- EMR: Epic.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Trauma: N/A.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Admits: TBD.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- 7a - 7p.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- No codes.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- MD or DO.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- New residents are welcome.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.