Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No codes.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- EMR: Epic.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- Admits: TBD.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- New residents are welcome.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- MD or DO.
- 7a - 7p.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.