Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · February 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- Admits: TBD.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Trauma: N/A.
- 7a - 7p.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- MD or DO.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- New residents are welcome.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- No codes.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- EMR: Epic.
- We place physicians in all states.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.