Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Admits: TBD.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- MD or DO.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- EMR: Epic.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- New residents are welcome.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- No codes.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- 7a - 7p.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.