Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Trauma: N/A.
- No codes.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- MD or DO.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- 7a - 7p.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- EMR: Epic.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- Admits: TBD.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- New residents are welcome.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.