Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · March 31, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- EMR: Epic.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- We place physicians in all states.
- New residents are welcome.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- MD or DO.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- No codes.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- 7a - 7p.
- Admits: TBD.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.