Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- MD or DO.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- No codes.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- We place physicians in all states.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- 7a - 7p.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- EMR: Epic.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- Admits: TBD.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- New residents are welcome.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- Trauma: N/A.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.