Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- Admits: TBD.
- MD or DO.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- 7a - 7p.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- New residents are welcome.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- EMR: Epic.
- No codes.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- Trauma: N/A.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.