Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD or DO.
- New residents are welcome.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- 7a - 7p.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- EMR: Epic.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- Admits: TBD.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- No codes.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Potential of over $275,000.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.