Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, Unit Clerks, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Missouri & the Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & raise a family.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- No ICU roundingn Instensivist on staff.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus a 10% quality / patient satisfaction bonus.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- A minimum of 1-week per month is required. A long term assignment is offered.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist w/ these locums assignments w/ this well established, regional health care system.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- Licensure: An active Missouri license is requested to expedite locums credentialing.
- Trauma: N/A.
- City, State: Hannibal, MO.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid.
- MD or DO.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Potential of over $275,000.
- Facility: Community hospital.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- New residents are welcome.
- 7a - 7p.
- Hours northwest of St. Louis, MO).
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Admits: TBD.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- No codes.
- EMR: Epic.
- This hospital will work w/ you to accommodate your locums scheduling.
- Position: Locums or Perm Internal Medicine - Hospitalist.
- Facility Profile: 91-total beds.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This Internal Medicine, Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Hannibal, MO (only 1 12.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 15.