Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis, MO) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work with trauma and high acuity patients - t rauma experience a plus.
- Fully electronic hospital and dedicated staff.
- St. Louis is a cosmopolitan city with fabulous restaurants, active nightlife and major sports teams that make St. Louis one of the Midwest's most interesting and livable cities.
- Pediatric hospitalist position with premier hospital system in St Louis.
- Physician focused administration.
- St. Louis, Missouri - the Gateway to the West - sits at the crossroads of the United States on the Mississippi River.
- Guaranteed base salary with bonus incentives along with c omplete benefit package.
- Employed position with hospital affiliated medical group.
- Stabilize patients for transport.
- Inpatient practice working in the emergency room and neonatology areas.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Sep 9.