Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Of Doctors: Solo at night and 1 other MD during the day.
- Facility type: Medical Center.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Urgent need for a Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist comfortable covering 7 days on / 7 days off.
- No procedures required.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM or 7 PM - 7 AM).
- Cases include: General Hospitalists cases.
- Coverage needed: May 18th - 24th, June 1st - 7th, and June 8th - 14th.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 7.