Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- EMR: Epic.
- Coverage needed: June 29th with ongoing opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC (preferred)/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist required.
- Volume: 5 - 8 admissions per night.
- Facility type: Health Center.
- Of Doctors working with: 1 mid-level until midnight and solo after.
- Board Certified (preferred) / Eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalist needed for 7 days on / 7 days off shift coverage.
- Must be trained in.
- Cases include: Standard Internal Medicine Hospitalist cases.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (9 PM - 7:30 AM).
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 7.