Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent location just 90 minutes from Kansas City and one hour from Mizzou's main campus in Columbia.
- Manageable patient census of 12 - 15 per day: no need to stay in hospital once rounding is complete.
- University of Missouri Now Hiring Hospitalists - Earn over $300K.
- Physicians earn between $250,000 and $320,erience.
- Work seven on, seven off with advanced practitioner provider coverage at night and all major subspecialties represented on the medical staff.
- You will enjoy an excellent salary along with all the benefits the university offers including up to 30 days paid time off.
- Enterprise Medical Services is representing an outstanding opportunity to work for a University of Missouri affiliate Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.