Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians earn between $250,000 and $320,erience.
- You will enjoy an excellent salary along with all the benefits the university offers including up to 30 days paid time off.
- Excellent location just 90 minutes from Kansas City and one hour from Mizzou's main campus in Columbia.
- Manageable patient census of 12 - 15 per day: no need to stay in hospital once rounding is complete.
- Work seven on, seven off with advanced practitioner provider coverage at night and all major subspecialties represented on the medical staff.
- University of Missouri Now Hiring Hospitalists - Earn over $300K.
- Enterprise Medical Services is representing an outstanding opportunity to work for a University of Missouri affiliate Hospital.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 13.