Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North of St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Hospital will work w/you to accommodate your schedule.
- Procedures: No procedures, no codes required.
- ADC: 15 - 17 patients.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Position: Locum Tenens Hospitalist (Day Shift).
- EMR: TBD.
- The Midwest is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine & earn extra income.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work long term, locum tenens (PRN), north of St. Louis, MO.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/in-patient rounding experience.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- City / State: Approx.
- MD or DO.
- Foster Crown is Recruiting for Locums, Day Shift, Hospitalist in Missouri: $180/hr.
- 5a - 5p.
- Job Number: MO1003.
- Travel, lodging & medical malpractice insurance is paid.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Locums Compensation: $180/hr.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- 1 12.
- Facility Profile: 90-beds.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/PRN placement w/this excellent Community Hospital.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- All services, including EM, Surgery, FM, IM, etc.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 3.