Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · February 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Missouri) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Procedures: Some requirements,.
- Support Staff: Contact office per facility.
- City / State: Missouri.
- Facility Profile: 80-170 beds dependent on facility.
- Job Number: MO1020.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locum tenens provider.
- Locums Compensation: $140-$150/hr, plus travel, lodging & medical malpractice paid.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Facility: Private Practice Group.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- MD or DO considered.
- MO is an excellent state to practice hospital medicine, raise a family or just earn extra income as a PT provider.
- Foster Crown Needs Locums Hospitalists for Multiple Long Term Assignments in Missouri.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this excellent Private Practice Group.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Position: Locum Tenens Hospitalists.
- ADC: 15- 18 patients on average per facility.
- Round 7a-7p.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- BC IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- We place physicians in all states.
- EMR: Per facility.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Aug 9.