Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri, Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average 18-22 patients per provider.
- We Pay You for Referrals.
- 24/7 Access to Your Recruiter.
- Shift times: 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am.
- Procedures: Central Lines/Intubations in extreme situations.
- Would you like us to get you licensed in another state for Free?
- Hospitalist | Locum Tenens Needed in Missouri.
- 1 Hospitalist on at night.
- Intensivists on staff.
- 5 Hospitalists on during the day with 2 APCs.
- Kara Robinson | |.
- About an hour West of Springfield, MO.
- Strong subspecialty backup.
- Best A Rated Malpractice.
- Assistance with Privileging.
- Same-Week Payout.
- Day or Night shifts needed.
- Average 3-4 admissions per day.
- Travel and Housing Provided.
This locum job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Quest Healthcare Solutions.