Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.