Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.