Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.