Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.