Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.