Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.