Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.