Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.