Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.