Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.