Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.