Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.