Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.