Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.