Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.