Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 (credentialing).
- 10 hours Stemi Specific CME/year.
- Patient Encounters: 10-13 per shift (2 MDs during day, 1 MD at night).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Acls/BLS Certification.
- 8 hours Stroke Specific CME/year.
- Shift: 12 hours (6:30a-630p or 630p-630a).
- Record System: Clinical desktop.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, Critical Care Physicians to provide locums coverage at a hospital near St. Louis, MO.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- Procedures: Yes, typical critical care procedures (vents handled by pulmonary).
- Locum Rate: $230/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Yes.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 4.