Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Louis is a cosmopolitan city with fabulous restaurants, one of the largest urban parks in the country, prestigious universities, outstanding performing arts, active nightlife and major sports teams making St. Louis the Midwest's most lovable city.
- Excellent base salary plus lucrative benefit package including pension plan.
- Come practice Hospital Medicine as it should be, at one of the largest nonprofit healthcare organizations in the country.
- St. Louis, Missouri - the Gateway to the West.
- Signing Bonus and Retention Bonuses available.
- Hospitalist - Best Hospital System in St. Louis.
- Join a prestigious team at this 450 + bed acute care hospital with more than 1,300 on-staff physicians, known for its TOP specialists.
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off block schedule (Nocturnist schedule also available).
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 7.