Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent base salary plus lucrative benefit package including pension plan.
- Join a prestigious team at this 450 + bed acute care hospital with more than 1,300 on-staff physicians, known for its TOP specialists.
- Come practice Hospital Medicine as it should be, at one of the largest nonprofit healthcare organizations in the country.
- St. Louis is a cosmopolitan city with fabulous restaurants, one of the largest urban parks in the country, prestigious universities, outstanding performing arts, active nightlife and major sports teams making St. Louis the Midwest's most lovable city.
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off block schedule (Nocturnist schedule also available).
- St. Louis, Missouri - the Gateway to the West.
- Hospitalist - Best Hospital System in St. Louis.
- Signing Bonus and Retention Bonuses available.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.