Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Major metro access) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required - intensivist onsite.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule with 12-hour day shifts.
- Enjoy hiking, water sports and the most parks per capita in the Midwest.
- Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading physician search firm, invites you to explore a Hospitalist position in a Midwest tourist hot spot.
- 25,000 sign-on bonus and loan repayment up to $100,000 for newly trained physicians.
- Thriving hospital system with extensive sub-specialty support.
- Live in a beautiful, historic river town within driving distance to metro areas such as St. Louis and Chicago!
- Day shifts only.
- This Missouri hot spot features wineries, bed and breakfasts, art festivals, sports, dining and more.
- This well-established hospital system is looking to triple the size of their Hospitalist team within two years of inception.
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice, relocation, health, and retirement.
- 260,000 base salary + $50,000 annual quality bonus.
- Love the outdoors, and a family-oriented community with close access to major metro areas?
- Can sponsor H1B & H1B cap exempt visas.
This perm job from Merritt Hawkins was last open on May 15.