Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Major metro access) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Love the outdoors, and a family-oriented community with close access to major metro areas?
- Thriving hospital system with extensive sub-specialty support.
- 25,000 sign-on bonus and loan repayment up to $100,000 for newly trained physicians.
- Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading physician search firm, invites you to explore a Hospitalist position in a Midwest tourist hot spot.
- 260,000 base salary + $50,000 annual quality bonus.
- This well-established hospital system is looking to triple the size of their Hospitalist team within two years of inception.
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice, relocation, health, and retirement.
- Enjoy hiking, water sports and the most parks per capita in the Midwest.
- This Missouri hot spot features wineries, bed and breakfasts, art festivals, sports, dining and more.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule with 12-hour day shifts.
- Can sponsor H1B & H1B cap exempt visas.
- Day shifts only.
- No procedures required - intensivist onsite.
- Live in a beautiful, historic river town within driving distance to metro areas such as St. Louis and Chicago!
This perm job from Merritt Hawkins was last open on May 15.