Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Charles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4 day shift NP/PAs and 1 swing shift - daily.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The 433-bed hospital is home to SSM Health Heart & Vascular, SSM Health Sleep Services, SSM Health Cancer Care and SSM Health Vascular Services and is a state-designated Level II Trauma Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center.
- St. Charles is located along the banks of the Missouri River.
- 12 hour shifts and block scheduling.
- No procedures.
- 4 day shift physicians and 1 Nocturnist - daily.
- 333 hospital beds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- This charming, small city provides a family friendly community with its affordable living, low crime rate, and plenty of local amenities.
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital ' St. Charles is a not-for-profit hospital striving to provide excellent care to the residents of St. Charles County.
- Open ICU with Intensivist.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- St. Charles is just a half hour northwest of St. Louis.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners