Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lake St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 12 hour shifts and block scheduling.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital ' Lake Saint Louis is a not-for-profit hospital striving to provide excellent care to the residents of St. Charles County.
- Open ICU with Intensivist.
- 3 day shift NP/PAs and 1 swing shift - daily.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- It offers some of the best recreational facilities available in the St. Louis region.
- The 125-bed hospital provides a wide range of services.
- 4 day shift physicians and 1 Nocturnist - daily.
- 125 hospital beds.
- No procedures.
- In addition, this small city has one of the best school systems in the state.
- Lake St. Louis features two private lakes and the finest residential and commercial amenities available anywhere.
- Lake St. Louis is less than a 40-minute drive west of St. Louis.
- Clinical services include: cardiology, pulmonology, surgical services, urology, orthopedics, obstetrics & gynecology, internal medicine, family practice, pediatrics, and much more.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners