Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Poplar Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 physician rounds.
- No procedures.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Poplar Bluff, Missouri is the economic and entertainment center for the area.
- 250 hospital beds.
- EMR: Pulse.
- Collegial work environment with ED managed by SCP.
- While enjoying the friendliness of a small town environment, residents are able to take advantage of the natural beauty, all with big city experiences nearby.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 1 Nocturnist.
- Level IV trauma center.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The facility offers a wide range of services covering any type of health care need for the residents of this community and surrounding area.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center is located in the heart of Southeast Missouri.
- Located in southeast Missouri, St. Louis is 2 and half hours north while Memphis, Tennessee is 2 and half hours south.
- 3 NP/PA rounds.
- The hospital boasts a team of top physicians and staff members who have access to state-of-the-art technology to provide less pain and quicker recovery to patients.
- Sub-specialty support.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners