Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Poplar Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Poplar Bluff, Missouri is the economic and entertainment center for the area.
- Level IV trauma center.
- 1 Nocturnist.
- The facility offers a wide range of services covering any type of health care need for the residents of this community and surrounding area.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- 3 NP/PA rounds.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 2 physician rounds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Located in southeast Missouri, St. Louis is 2 and half hours north while Memphis, Tennessee is 2 and half hours south.
- No procedures.
- EMR: Pulse.
- While enjoying the friendliness of a small town environment, residents are able to take advantage of the natural beauty, all with big city experiences nearby.
- The hospital boasts a team of top physicians and staff members who have access to state-of-the-art technology to provide less pain and quicker recovery to patients.
- Sub-specialty support.
- 250 hospital beds.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center is located in the heart of Southeast Missouri.
- Collegial work environment with ED managed by SCP.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.