Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is a full-service community hospital offering healthcare services since 1907.
- The city offers a vibrant entertainment scene, low cost of living, affordable housing and different options for private/public education.
- Jefferson City is the state's capital and it's located between the states two largest metropolitan areas along the Missouri River and on the western edge of one of the major wine producing regions of the Midwest.
- 167 hospital beds.
- The hospital offers a dedicated inpatient pediatric unit, wound and outpatient treatment centers, orthopedic care, cancer care and more.
- Two physicians and two NP/PA rounding (7 AM - 7 PM).
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- This hospital was renovated in ate-of-the-art facility which was built focusing on patient safety and improving healing environments.
- Recently moved to a new state-of-the-art facility.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- No on.
- In-house Nocturnist (7 PM - 7 AM).
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.