Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Two physicians and two NP/PA rounding (7 AM - 7 PM).
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- This hospital was renovated in ate-of-the-art facility which was built focusing on patient safety and improving healing environments.
- The hospital offers a dedicated inpatient pediatric unit, wound and outpatient treatment centers, orthopedic care, cancer care and more.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- In-house Nocturnist (7 PM - 7 AM).
- The city offers a vibrant entertainment scene, low cost of living, affordable housing and different options for private/public education.
- No on.
- Recently moved to a new state-of-the-art facility.
- Jefferson City is the state's capital and it's located between the states two largest metropolitan areas along the Missouri River and on the western edge of one of the major wine producing regions of the Midwest.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is a full-service community hospital offering healthcare services since 1907.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 167 hospital beds.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.