Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital offers a dedicated inpatient pediatric unit, wound and outpatient treatment centers, orthopedic care, cancer care and more.
- The city offers a vibrant entertainment scene, low cost of living, affordable housing and different options for private/public education.
- 167 hospital beds.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is a full-service community hospital offering healthcare services since 1907.
- Two physicians and two NP/PA rounding (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- No on.
- Jefferson City is the state's capital and it's located between the states two largest metropolitan areas along the Missouri River and on the western edge of one of the major wine producing regions of the Midwest.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- In-house Nocturnist (7 PM - 7 AM).
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Recently moved to a new state-of-the-art facility.
- This hospital was renovated in ate-of-the-art facility which was built focusing on patient safety and improving healing environments.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners