Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is a full-service community hospital offering healthcare services since 1907.
- Recently moved to a new state-of-the-art facility.
- Jefferson City is the state's capital and it's located between the states two largest metropolitan areas along the Missouri River and on the western edge of one of the major wine producing regions of the Midwest.
- This hospital was renovated in ate-of-the-art facility which was built focusing on patient safety and improving healing environments.
- The hospital offers a dedicated inpatient pediatric unit, wound and outpatient treatment centers, orthopedic care, cancer care and more.
- In-house Nocturnist (7 PM - 7 AM).
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- No on.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 167 hospital beds.
- Two physicians and two NP/PA rounding (7 AM - 7 PM).
- The city offers a vibrant entertainment scene, low cost of living, affordable housing and different options for private/public education.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners