Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recently moved to a new state-of-the-art facility.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- The city offers a vibrant entertainment scene, low cost of living, affordable housing and different options for private/public education.
- In-house Nocturnist (7 PM - 7 AM).
- This hospital was renovated in ate-of-the-art facility which was built focusing on patient safety and improving healing environments.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is a full-service community hospital offering healthcare services since 1907.
- No on.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 167 hospital beds.
- Jefferson City is the state's capital and it's located between the states two largest metropolitan areas along the Missouri River and on the western edge of one of the major wine producing regions of the Midwest.
- Two physicians and two NP/PA rounding (7 AM - 7 PM).
- The hospital offers a dedicated inpatient pediatric unit, wound and outpatient treatment centers, orthopedic care, cancer care and more.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners