Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 167 hospital beds.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is a full-service community hospital offering healthcare services since 1907.
- The city offers a vibrant entertainment scene, low cost of living, affordable housing and different options for private/public education.
- This hospital was renovated in 2014 into a state-of-the-art facility which was built focusing on patient safety and improving healing environments.
- Recently moved to a new state-of-the-art facility.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Jefferson City is the state's capital and it's located between the states two largest metropolitan areas along the Missouri River and on the western edge of one of the major wine producing regions of the Midwest.
- In-house Nocturnist (7 PM - 7 AM).
- No on.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Two physicians and two NP/PA rounding (7 AM - 7 PM).
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The hospital offers a dedicated inpatient pediatric unit, wound and outpatient treatment centers, orthopedic care, cancer care and more.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners