Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Maryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Manageable daily patient encounters.
- SSM Health St. Francis Hospital has been a trusted member of the community since 1894 providing exceptional care and compassion to the patients they treat in Northwest Missouri.
- 57 hospital beds.
- The city offers 10 parks 6 include baseball fields, several soccer and American football fields and an 18 hole golf course situated on the Mozingo Lake Park.
- EMR: Epic.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The hospital is an accredited full-service facility offering emergency care and acute treatment to the residents of Nodaway county and surrounding rural counties.
- One physician per shift (7a-7p).
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- No procedures.
- Maryville is the second largest city in the state located in northwestern Missouri between Kansas City, Des Moines and Omaha.
- Maryville offers primary and secondary public education and it is also home to Northwest Missouri State University.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Sub-specialty support.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners