Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Maryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SSM Health St. Francis Hospital has been a trusted member of the community since 1894 providing exceptional care and compassion to the patients they treat in Northwest Missouri.
- The hospital is an accredited full-service facility offering emergency care and acute treatment to the residents of Nodaway county and surrounding rural counties.
- Maryville is the second largest city in the state located in northwestern Missouri between Kansas City, Des Moines and Omaha.
- EMR: Epic.
- 57 hospital beds.
- Manageable daily patient encounters.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Sub-specialty support.
- No procedures.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- One physician per shift (7a-7p).
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Maryville offers primary and secondary public education and it is also home to Northwest Missouri State University.
- The city offers 10 parks 6 include baseball fields, several soccer and American football fields and an 18 hole golf course situated on the Mozingo Lake Park.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners