Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sports lovers are only minutes away from St. Louis Cardinal Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey.
- Manageable patient census with strong sub specialty support across the board.
- We are currently interviewing Hospitalists to join a large, St. Louis based healthcare system with eight hospitals, 350+ physicians, more than 40 physician locations and 12,000 employees.
- Ability to earn over $300,000 with lucrative benefits that include partnership track.
- Enjoy being in walking distance of a multitude of five star restaurants and all the culture St. Louis has to offer: The Art and History Museums, The Muny outdoor theatre, and award winning Forest Park just to name a few.
- Centrally located in the most desired area in metro St. Louis.
- Join a team of 26 Hospitalists and 10 APP's at a 525 bed hospital - two time winner of the prestigious Premier Award for Quality.
- You and your family will love living in area with the best public and private schools, including Washington University and St. Louis University for higher education.
- Outstanding Hospitalist Opportunity - Best Neighborhood in St. Louis.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.