Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a team of 26 Hospitalists and 10 APP's at a 525 bed hospital - two time winner of the prestigious Premier Award for Quality.
- Manageable patient census with strong sub specialty support across the board.
- Sports lovers are only minutes away from St. Louis Cardinal Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey.
- Enjoy being in walking distance of a multitude of five star restaurants and all the culture St. Louis has to offer: The Art and History Museums, The Muny outdoor theatre, and award winning Forest Park just to name a few.
- We are currently interviewing Hospitalists to join a large, St. Louis based healthcare system with eight hospitals, 350+ physicians, more than 40 physician locations and 12,000 employees.
- Outstanding Hospitalist Opportunity - Best Neighborhood in St. Louis.
- Ability to earn over $300,000 with lucrative benefits that include partnership track.
- Centrally located in the most desired area in metro St. Louis.
- You and your family will love living in area with the best public and private schools, including Washington University and St. Louis University for higher education.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.