Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Very slow.
- 1-2 calls per weekend.
- Will accept anyone with 1 or 4 weekends/month, doesn t matter.
- No high-risk deliveries, will ship all out.
- No trauma, but technically the nursery is Level II.
- Locums Pediatric Hospitalist job opportunity in central Missouri.
- Looking for drive in candidates only.
- Nursery and emergency.
- 21 deliveries per month.
- Asap ongoing.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Leaders.