Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Saint Charles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Block Shift - Day.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Travelers relish the warmth and ambiance of this historical city, as well as the excellent travel assignments at its top medical facilities.
- Stroll downtown along the banks of the Mississippi, browse quaint boutiques and galleries or get into the spirit of the city at a ballgame.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- America's "Gateway to the West," St. Louis is best known for its landmark skyscraper arch and as the home of Anheuser-Busch.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.