Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU skills are important as Hospitalists do cover the ICU.
- Anesthesia available 24 hours if needed.
- Basically every 3rd day you are not on. Many physicians do try and leave a little early during the day they are not admitting.
- Full-Time Hospitalist position in Southern MO.
- Hospitalist is asked to arrive as soon as possible to take over care.
- Physicians do leave for lunch even on days they are admitting if time permits.
- Family rate: $154/month.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD,.
- One nocturnist works 7 pm - 7 am.
- This is a claims made policy.
- Average total admissions per 24 hours: 10-15.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Looking to recruit two BC/BE IM Hospitalists to join 5 other Hospitalists for a team of 7.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan "Top Hat Plan" max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- The nocturnist is not required to round on patients.
- We are H1B cap exempt) We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- We do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
- One physician on nights 7p-7a.
- Each physician starts out with a set number of patients who they round and take. In addition two of the 3 physicians on per day alternate admissions.
- 25,000K sign on bonus.
- Emergency Department is responsible for codes.
- Admissions can be anywhere from 3-10.
- Vent management, Central lines.
- Specialty & Subspecialty services include: Pulmonology, Pathology, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Interventional Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, Urology, General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pain Management, Obgyn, Ortho, Wound Care, Interventional Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Occupational Medicine.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Up to $10,000 relocation.
- Locum Life is looking to fill a Perm.
- They do however, take. The rest of the time is spent doing admissions.
- Currently, there are 3 physicians working per day 7a-7p.
- Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- Salary is based on Mgma median which is currently - $263,000 (Option to work extra 12 hour shifts at $1,500 per shift if needed).
- Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
- Three hospitalists will work during the day 7 am - 7 pm.
- 114-bed Hospital.
- There is one Pulmonologist who can help with any critical pulmonary patients on vents or those who have chronic pulmonary issues.
- You'll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location.
- Average census per physician is 15 - 20.
- This includes beds from OB and Neuro Psych Unit which hospitalists only see patients there if consulted.
- Physician will still need to be close in case they need to respond to one of their patients (less than 20 minutes).
- ICU Support: Anesthesiologists and surgeons available for consults and can help with difficult cases.
- Therefore Hospitalists routinely cover 65 beds.
- RT staff is proficient with intubating patients and anesthesia is a backup as well.
- 12 bed ICU.
- If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22/month.
- Seeking two compassionate, BE/BC Hospitalists to join 5 other Hospitalists for a team of 7.
This perm job opening was posted
by Locum Life