Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Life is looking to fill a Perm.
- Max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- ICU Support: Anesthesiologists and surgeons available for consults and can help with difficult cases.
- Up to $10,000 relocation.
- 457 plan?Top Hat Plan?
- This is a claims made policy.
- RT staff is proficient with intubating patients and anesthesia is a backup as well.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD,.
- ICU skills are important as Hospitalists do cover the ICU.
- 7 on 7 off.
- One physician on nights 7p-7a.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Salary is based on Mgma median which is currently - $263,000 (Option to work extra 12 hour shifts at $1,500 per shift if needed).
- We do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
- Three hospitalists will work during the day 7 am? 7 pm.
- 12 bed ICU.
- Physicians do leave for lunch even on days they are admitting if time permits.
- Average total admissions per 24 hours: 10-15.
- Average census per physician is 15? 20.
- Admissions can be anywhere from 3-10.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- Currently, there are 3 physicians working per day 7a-7p.
- One nocturnist works 7 pm? 7 am.
- Vent management, Central lines?
- The nocturnist is not required to round on patients.
- Physician will still need to be close in case they need to respond to one of their patients (less than 20 minutes).
- Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
- We are H1B cap exempt) We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Seeking two compassionate, BE/BC Hospitalists to join 5 other Hospitalists for a team of 7.
- This includes beds from OB and Neuro Psych Unit which hospitalists only see patients there if consulted.
- Specialty & Subspecialty services include: Pulmonology, Pathology, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Interventional Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, Urology, General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pain Management, Obgyn, Ortho, Wound Care, Interventional Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Occupational Medicine.
- Hospitalist is asked to arrive as soon as possible to take over care.
- Emergency Department is responsible for codes.
- Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
- Each physician starts out with a set number of patients who they round and take. In addition two of the 3 physicians on per day alternate admissions.
- There is one Pulmonologist who can help with any critical pulmonary patients on vents or those who have chronic pulmonary issues.
- They do however, take. The rest of the time is spent doing admissions.
- Therefore Hospitalists routinely cover 65 beds.
- Looking to recruit two BC/BE IM Hospitalists to join 5 other Hospitalists for a team of 7.
- Family rate: $154/month.
- You'll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location.
- 114-bed Hospital.
- Basically every 3rd day you are not on. Many physicians do try and leave a little early during the day they are not admitting.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- Anesthesia available 24 hours if needed.
- Full-Time Hospitalist position in Southern MO.
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22/month.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Jul 27.