Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each physician starts out with a set number of patients who they round and take. In addition two of the 3 physicians on per day alternate admissions.
- Average total admissions per 24 hours: 10-15.
- Currently, there are 3 physicians working per day 7a-7p.
- Seeking two compassionate, BE/BC Hospitalists to join 5 other Hospitalists for a team of 7.
- This includes beds from OB and Neuro Psych Unit which hospitalists only see patients there if consulted.
- Therefore Hospitalists routinely cover 65 beds.
- 12 bed ICU.
- Anesthesia available 24 hours if needed.
- Up to $10,000 relocation.
- Full-Time Hospitalist position in Southern MO.
- Emergency Department is responsible for codes.
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22/month.
- You'll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location.
- Basically every 3rd day you are not on. Many physicians do try and leave a little early during the day they are not admitting.
- Physicians do leave for lunch even on days they are admitting if time permits.
- Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
- One nocturnist works 7 pm? 7 am.
- RT staff is proficient with intubating patients and anesthesia is a backup as well.
- ICU Support: Anesthesiologists and surgeons available for consults and can help with difficult cases.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- Looking to recruit two BC/BE IM Hospitalists to join 5 other Hospitalists for a team of 7.
- Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- The nocturnist is not required to round on patients.
- There is one Pulmonologist who can help with any critical pulmonary patients on vents or those who have chronic pulmonary issues.
- They do however, take. The rest of the time is spent doing admissions.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- 457 plan?Top Hat Plan?
- Salary is based on Mgma median which is currently - $263,000 (Option to work extra 12 hour shifts at $1,500 per shift if needed).
- If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
- 114-bed Hospital.
- This is a claims made policy.
- We do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Average census per physician is 15? 20.
- Admissions can be anywhere from 3-10.
- Family rate: $154/month.
- One physician on nights 7p-7a.
- Specialty & Subspecialty services include: Pulmonology, Pathology, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Interventional Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, Urology, General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pain Management, Obgyn, Ortho, Wound Care, Interventional Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Occupational Medicine.
- We are H1B cap exempt) We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Vent management, Central lines?
- Three hospitalists will work during the day 7 am? 7 pm.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD,.
- ICU skills are important as Hospitalists do cover the ICU.
- Hospitalist is asked to arrive as soon as possible to take over care.
- Physician will still need to be close in case they need to respond to one of their patients (less than 20 minutes).
- Locum Life is looking to fill a Perm.
- Max contribution of $18,000 per year.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Jul 27.