Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 300/night for night. Paid extra if called back.
- Must be in-house all 12 hours.
- 24 hour access to your Locum Life recruiter.
- Travel, lodging, and local transportation provided.
- ICU coverage: $210/hour for a guaranteed 12 hours/day.
- Round robin admissions.
- Must be able to manage vents.
- Fast weekly direct deposit.
- Credentialing assistance.
- Hospitalist nights: $180/hour.
- No procedures or vent management required.
- Census of 3-8 patients/day.
- 13-15 patients/physician/day.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 3 different types of shifts available: days, nights, or ICU coverage.
- Licensing fees reimbursement.
- For ICU coverage, must be able to intubate and manage vents.
- Comprehensive Malpractice provided.
- 4-6 admits/night.
- Hospitalist days: $180/hour.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Life