Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Dates: Oct 26-29 (Days).
- Nights average admissions are 5-6 and they also take.
- Seeking BC/ IM or FM physician interested in a Locum Tenens opportunity at a medical center in Southern Missouri.
- Procedures: Comfortable with vent management and central lines but not mandatory.
- Our providers will enjoy competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- At to speak with our Recruitment Administrator about this and other Locum Tenens opportunities.
- For nationwide Locum Tenens positions,.
- Day census is 10-15.
- Dates: Oct 30-Nov 5 (Nights).
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Connections