Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (West Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in Missouri.
- MO license in hand required.
- BC or BE in IM or FM required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Acls required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- You should be comfortable with vent management and rounding in the ICU.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts, no. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an active and unrestricted MO license and Acls.
- Vent management required.
- ICU rounding.
- Licensing assistance.
- 12-15 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago