Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bolivar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician should expect 20 patient contacts per 12 hour shift.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Physicians are paid per shift at a rate above the national average with RVU bonus.
- The ideal candidate will provide support and coverage in the Open ICU and will be skilled at vent management.
- Paid time off.
- CME allowance.
- Advanced Practice Providers are available and working with the physicians on the day time shift.
- Loan assistance for those who qualify.
- This is a great opportunity to work with an excellent team of physicians providing care to patients who love their doctors and working with a staff and an Administrative team that Respect their provider group!
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities.
- CMH is very progressive and provides many services including Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology, Urology, Pulmonology, Pain Management, ENT, Neurology, Rheumatology, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN and a state of the art Hyperbaric and Wound Center.
- Physicians at CMH rate their satisfaction in the 99th percentile nationwide!
- Great schedule.
- Resident/Fellowship Stipend available.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bolivar, MO.
- Very competitive salary.
- CMH is a community owned 86 bed hospital, with an 8 bed ICU, 8 Telemetry beds and a 20 bed Geriatric Psych unit.
- Relocation assistance.
- Citizens Memorial Healthcare (CMH) has expanded its Hospitalist program and is searching for additional BE/BC Internal Medicine Physicians to join their growing Hospitalist program working 15 shifts per month with day and evening shifts available.
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago