Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a prospering medical community.
- Hospitalist- Kansas City, MO Area.
- 7 On / 7 Off Schedule.
- Hospitalist- Aureus Medical Group.
- Procedures are Optional.
- Bill Payson has over 10 years in healthcare recruitment and 6 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Open ICU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Opportunity for a Hospitalist to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Average Patient Load of 18.
- Position - Kansas City, MO Area.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Competitive Compensation According to Experience.
- Average Admits 6 Per Shift.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago