Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Branson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on bonus.
- Relocation allowance.
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential.
- This is an open ICU format and hospitalists will do some procedures.
- 7 on/7 off scheduling.
- It provides an excellent living environment with more than 10 golf courses in the area, affordable housing and property options, top rated schools (both public and private), and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Branson, MO.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Cox Medical Center Branson is a 165 bed community hospital and just recently received a 4 star rating from the national Hospital Compare and named Best Regional Hospital by United States News & World Report.
- 16 Shifts per month - 6:00 pm - 6:00 am.
- Branson's world-class entertainment venues, extensive shopping and area lakes bring in 8 million visitors per year.
- CoxHealth is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to join their hospitalist practice in Branson, Missouri.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago