Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Jefferson City, MO.
- Paid Basic Life Insurance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jefferson City, MO.
- Crmc is a 100 acute care bed community hospital with a 36 bed Med /Surg unit, 29 bed PCU, 12 bed ICU and 14 bed Inpatient Rehab Unit.
- Paid Missouri Licensure, Medical Staff, Bndd, DEA, and Board (Re)Certification Fees/Dues.
- Relocation to Central Missouri is required.
- We are also only 45 minutes from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, 30 minutes from the University of Missouri, 2 hours from St. Louis and Kansas City, and 2 hours from Springfield.
- Both positions are eligible for full time benefits including paid malpractice, long term disability insurance, CME stipend, life insurance, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement with matching funds, and relocation stipend.
- Paid Long Term Disability Benefit.
- Sign-On Bonus: Negotiable.
- Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
- Crmc also has need of a Nocturnist if you prefer a 7 pm to 7 am schedule every other week.
- Retirement Plan - 401K with Hospital Matching Benefit.
- Capital Region Medical Center has an opening for a board eligible or certified Internist (or internal medicine sub specialist) interested in working as a Hospitalist.
- Benefits: CME Allowance.
- This physician would enjoy working every other week 7 am to 7 pm.
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage upon Departure.
- Located in Jefferson City, Missouri's capital city, you can enjoy a family oriented city that has the benefits of a larger city (cultural/community events, affluent population, and family activities) without the traffic, pollution, or high cost of living.
- Relocation: Up to $10,000 for actual costs based upon lowest of two written estimates provided by professional moving companies.
- Crmc has a Family Medicine Residency program so you have the opportunity to participate in the education of our Residents as well.
- Optional Employee Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Program.
- Employed Opportunity: Capital Region Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago