Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging.
- Excellent Compensation with Bonus Structure including Productivity and Quality Bonuses.
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing.
- We have physician Ambassador Opportunities across the country!
- What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador?
- Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- A Sound Ambassador provides clinical services in multiple Sound locations across a region.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- Reasonable blocked scheduling allowing 14-15 days off monthly.
- The Ambassador has a critical role in contributing to Sound Physicians programs by providing skilled interim labor where we have open shifts or openings for team leadership.
- This will require a high degree of flexibility and communication with Sound's team.
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Louis, MO.
- The Sound Ambassador is aligned with the overall performance of Sound's hospitalist program and bridges relationships with the hospital administration and medical staff.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Exhibits Sound core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Quality and Innovation in all circumstances.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago