Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Festus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- EMR is Epic.
- Are you interested?
- ICU rounding required.
- The ideal physician is comfortable with ICU rounding and has an active MO state license.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off from 7am-7pm, with no. The facility uses Epic EMR.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- No mandatory procedures.
- 7 days on/7 days off, 7am-7pm.
- MO state license needed.
- Licensing assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago