Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group with more than 700 physicians and 45 medical specialties.
- Lisa Hauck | Senior.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation, and CME.
- Responsibilities include managing complex medical conditions.
- Position will provide care and serve as Medical Director in several Skilled Nursing Facilities in Franklin County, MO.
- Position in Washington, Missouri.
- Community Hosptialist Opportunity.
- Work-life balance with a manageable schedule.
- Coordinating all aspects of care for their patient and developing strong relationships with residents and their families.
- Must possess.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Washington, MO.
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy Health, the fifth largest Catholic Health Care System in the nation.
- Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 co-workers and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee plus Medical Director Stipend.
- Mercy Clinic is seeking a Board Certified Geriatrician, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Community Hospitalist Physician/Nurse Practitioner team.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago