Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Joplin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Appreciate an excellent quality of life in Joplin, Missouri, a progressive, medium-size town offering big-city amenities.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Joplin, MO.
- No procedures required.
- Additional shifts are available for increased earnings.
- Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, paid relocation assistance, paid malpractice, tail coverage and more.
- Offer teaching services for Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Joplin is proud to be the new home of KCU-Joplin medical school campus with 150+ students (opened Fall 2017!
- Work in a friendly and collegial environment with an emphasis on quality patient care.
- Delight in arts and culture with the annual arts festival, numerous public murals and local theatres.
- Family-oriented with great public, private and parochial schools, several colleges and a university.
- Fourth largest metropolitan area in the state offers a low cost of living and strong local economy.
- Full-time position, 182 shifts per year.
- Easy access to nearby streams and lakes for fishing, kayaking and boating.
- Join a team of 18 Board Certified Internists.
- Abundant parks and multiple aquatic centers.
- 12 hour shifts: 7 ON / 7 OFF.
- Competitive shift pay.
- Enjoy an active lifestyle with activities including golf, tennis, running and hiking the scenic chert bluffs.
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency Trained candidate.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago