Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is hospital employed through multi-specialty group, Meritas Health, a subsidiary of North Kansas City Hospital, comprised of nearly 150 physicians.
- Competitive one year salary guarantee converting to productivity comp model at any time.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kansas City, MO.
- Busy hospital has 42 ICU beds (open ICU) with Pulmonary/Critical Care physician coverage.
- 10,000 moving expenses.
- Inpatient services are provided at North Kansas City Hospital, a 451-bed, level 2 trauma center with 23,000 admissions and 69,000 ER visits last year.
- Full time position is a minimum of 150 days/shifts per year.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join large, established group as a hospitalist.
- Compared to the rest of the country, the cost of living in the Kansas City Metropolitan area is 1% lower than the United States average.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- 4,000 annual CME allowance.
- Residents enjoy an attractive, vibrant and safe suburban setting, great restaurants, fine shopping, miles of biking and jogging paths, excellent schools (private and public) and numerous other amenities all within minutes of downtown Kansas City.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Solid referral base includes 59+ employed and 30+ independent primary care physicians.
- Meritas Health Hospitalist.
- Family health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Daily census is high teens.
- Signing bonus.
- The Northland, where the hospital and clinics are located, is one of the most dynamic areas in metropolitan Kansas City.
- Pension retirement plan.
- Hospital EMR is Cerner.
- Professional sports, museums, theater, live music, Kansas City has it all!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago