Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Blue Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A highly competitive base salary, wRVU-driven incentives, and full benefits offered with this opportunity.
- The option to teach local medical students who rotate through our program is available, if desired.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our reputable Hospitalist team in Blue Springs, Missouri.
- A highly regarded suburb of Kansas City, Missouri, this position offers you a flexible schedule without a 12-hour shift requirement to allow for personal time during any given week.
- TeamHealth has a long-standing relationship with the local primary care clinicians in the area, along with leadership at the hospital.
- In addition, TeamHealth is the only hospitalist program at this facility.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago