Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care Medicine.
- This position includes a schedule of approximately 14 shifts per month and can be shift-based or a block schedule.
- Hourly compensation plus full benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Critical Care team at St. Anthony's Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- This 767-bed facility offers the ability to work alongside a diverse group of reputable Physicians and experienced Advanced Practice Clinicians.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago