Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Also enjoy being 45 Minutes from Lake of the Ozarks, two hours to Kansas City and St. Louis, and less than three hours to Springfield, MO.
- Full Complement of Medical Specialties Available With 80+ Physicians on Staff.
- 17 patients per shift.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Opportunity to work with residents.
- Enjoy working in the capital of Missouri that is family friendly, affordably, and boast many cultural and community events.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Closed ICU.
- Hospitalist or Nocturnist Physician - Central Missouri (Columbia/Jefferson City).
- Bill Payson has over 10 years in healthcare recruitment and 6 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Mgma Median Compensation + Quarterly Incentives.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Block Schedule.
- Opportunity for an Hospitalist to practice in Central Missouri with easy access to Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago